13/12/2012

ALMOST CUT MY HAIR



























I was asked to make a folky mix for the people over at Racket Racket, so I put my hippy head on and made this with sprinkles of Krautness.

Ralf Nowy - Lucifer's Dream
Dennis Olivieri - I Cry In The Morning
Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band - Observatory Crest
Gabor Szabo - Breezin'
Sagittarius - Song To The Magic Frog (Will You Ever Know)
Dave Bixby - Morning Sun
Gene Clark - Where My Love Lies Asleep
Kaarst - Down The Mountain Blind
Heaven & Earth - Feel The Spirit
Ramases - Life Child
Hard Meat - Free Wheel
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Almost Cut My Hair
Diga Rhythm Band - Sweet Sixteen
Beaver & Krause - People's Park
Ya Ho Wha 13 - Two
Amon Düül II - She Came In Through The Chimney
Jorge Reyes - Sazilakab
Jackson Heights - Since I Last Saw You

No comments: